If you or your little ones struggle with anxious feelings, these verses will help encourage you to fix your eyes on Jesus and learn how to put your trust in Him, no matter how you feel.
This pack includes the following verses on printable cards:
- 1 Peter 5:6-7: "Humble yourselves..."
- Luke 10:6-7: "Aren't five sparrows sold for two farthings..."
- Matthew 6:34: "Don't be anxious for tomorrow..."
- Psalm 46:1-2: "God is our refuge..."
- Philippians 4:6: "Be anxious for nothing..."
- Psalm 42:5: "Why are you downcast..."
- Philippians 4:7: "...and the peace of God"
- 2 Timothy 1:7: "God has not given a spirit of fear..."
Format: A digital download that includes 1 PDF (2 pages) of Scripture cards and PDFs of both a 5x7 and 8x10 "Peace is Possible" art print.
Ways to use these cards:
- Send with an encouraging note to a friend
- Pray the verses with your family.
- Memorize them with your children, Bible study group, or friends.
- Keep your art or Scripture cards displayed so you can talk about them often.
- Look up the Scriptures in your Bible. Copy them and make your own illustrations.
- Hole punch the Scripture cards and put them together with a book clip or piece of ribbon or string.
- Frame them.
Bible verses are from public domain translations: King James, World English Bible, and American Standard.
|Please help us be able to continue to provide great resources for kids and families by not copying and distributing the file or printables beyond your own children. Please choose the product version "Bulk License" for bulk downloads to use at your church, Sunday school, VBS, small groups, birthday parties, home school co-ops, etc.|