What are the qualities that God, in His grace, is forming in His children? This is a collection of eight simple verses that point to some of those qualities like cheerfulness, humility, selflessness, contentment, servanthood, kindness, and forbearance.
This pack includes the following verses on printable cards and coloring pages:
- Mark 10:44-45: "Whoever of you wants to be first among you shall be servant of all. For the Son of Man also came not to be served, but to serve and give HIS life as a ransom for many."
- Proverbs 14:30: "A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh but envy rots the bones."
- Colossians 3:12: "Put on therefore, as God's chosen [people], holy and beloved, a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience."
- Proverbs 15:15b: "One who has a cheerful heart enjoys a continual feast."
- Matthew 7:12: "The Golden Rule": "Whatever you desire for others to do to you, you also do to them, for this is the law and the prophets."
- James 1:19: (paraphrased): "Swift to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger."
- Ephesians 4:31-32: "Let all bitterness, wrath and anger and slander be put away from you along with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you."
- 1 Peter 5:5b: "All of you clothe yourselves with humility, to subject yourselves one to another, for God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble."
Format: A digital download that includes 1 PDF (2 pages) of Scripture cards and 1 PDF (8 pages) of coloring pages.
Ways to use these cards:
- Great for homeschool or Sunday School lessons.
- Pray the verses with your family.
- Memorize them with your children, Bible study group, or friends.
- Keep your coloring pages or Scripture cards displayed so you can talk about them often.
- Look up the Scriptures in your Bible. Copy them and make your own illustrations.
- Collect the coloring pages in a notebook so you can built your set.
- Hole punch the Scripture cards and put them together with a book clip or piece of ribbon or string.
Bible verses are from public domain translations: King James, World English Bible, and American Standard.
|Please help us be able to continue to provide great resources for kids and families by not copying and distributing the file or printables beyond your own children. Please choose the product version "Bulk License" for bulk downloads to use at your church, Sunday school, VBS, small groups, birthday parties, home school co-ops, etc.|