These verses are sure to bring you back to Jesus and encourage your heart. They remind us to train our minds to look up, not in or around. These are perfect to give away to a friend who needs encouragement and comes with a set of encouraging notes.
This pack includes the following verses on printable cards:
- Philippians 4:8: "Think on these things: true, just, pure, lovely, of good report, any virtue, any praise.”
- Psalm 4:8: “I will lie down and sleep in peace for you Lord alone make me dwell in safety.”
- Psalm 116:7: "Return to your rest, O my soul, for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.”
- Psalm 3:3: "But you, O LORD, are a shield about me…my glory, the lifter up of my head.”
- "Aim to please only one.” (quote by the designer, Marydean Hairston)
- 2 Chronicles 20:12: “We do not know what to do but our eyes are upon you.”
- "This is an opportunity to trust God and prove Him faithful.” (quote by the designer, Marydean Hairston)
- 2 Peter 1:3: “What am I looking for? "His divine power has given us all things"
Format: A digital download that includes 1 PDF (2 pages) of Scripture cards and 1 PDF of 4 printable encouragement notes.
Ways to use these cards:
- Send with an encouraging note to a friend
- Great for homeschool or Sunday School lessons.
- Pray the verses with your family.
- Memorize them with your children, Bible study group, or friends.
- Keep your Scripture cards displayed so you can talk about them often.
- Look up the Scriptures in your Bible. Copy them and make your own illustrations.
- Hole punch the Scripture cards and put them together with a book clip or piece of ribbon or string.
Bible verses are from public domain translations: King James, World English Bible, and American Standard.
|Please help us be able to continue to provide great resources for kids and families by not copying and distributing the file or printables beyond your own children. Please choose the product version "Bulk License" for bulk downloads to use at your church, Sunday school, VBS, small groups, birthday parties, home school co-ops, etc.|