God Made All of Me starts from the fundamental truth that God created everything and applies that truth—the doctrine of creation—to kids and their bodies. It equips parents to talk with both boys and girls about their bodies and to help them understand the difference between the appropriate and inappropriate touch of others. God Made All of Me allows families to build a first line of defense against sexual abuse in the safety of their own homes.
Parents of young children themselves, authors Justin and Lindsey Holcomb regularly counsel victims of sexual abuse and are profoundly aware of the dangers kids face. Their simple and relatable story, designed to help children protect their bodies, will be an important resource for every family with young children.
- Simple, relatable story for two- to eight-year-old children, designed to help them protect their bodies
- Includes colorful, age-appropriate illustrations
- Conveys a clear message that God made every part of the human body and that every part is, therefore, good (the doctrine of creation)
- Facilitates open conversations about appropriate and inappropriate touch
- Overcomes confusion, secrecy, and embarrassment about bodies with truth