Hope can make all the difference when life is hard (and usually it is, right?). These verses remind us of where the most reliable and unmoving hope lies. This set comes with encouragement notes to share with a friend!
This pack includes the following verses and hymns on printable cards:
- Psalm 73:2b "My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
- Romans 5:5 "Hope does not disappoint us, because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, who was given to us."
- Romans 15:13 "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing that you may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."
- From "It is Well" by Horatio Spafford: "Let this blessed assurance control, that Christ has regarded my helpless estate and hath shed his own blood for my soul."
- Romans 8:39 (a paraphrase): "Nothing can separate me from You."
- From "My Hope is Built on Nothing Less" by Edward Mote: "My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus' name."
- Psalm 62:1 "My soul finds rest in God alone. My salvation is from Him."
- From "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" by Helen H. Lemmel: "Turn your eyes upon Jesus...and the things of earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of His glory and grace."
Format: A digital download that includes 1 PDF (2 pages) of Scripture/hymn cards and 1 PDF of 4 printable encouragement notes.
Ways to use these cards:
- Send with an encouraging note to a friend
- Great for homeschool or Sunday School lessons.
- Pray the verses with your family.
- Memorize them with your children, Bible study group, or friends.
- Keep your Scripture cards displayed so you can talk about them often.
- Look up the Scriptures in your Bible. Copy them and make your own illustrations.
- Hole punch the Scripture cards and put them together with a book clip or piece of ribbon or string.
Bible verses are from public domain translations: King James, World English Bible, and American Standard.
|Please help us be able to continue to provide great resources for kids and families by not copying and distributing the file or printables beyond your own children. Please choose the product version "Bulk License" for bulk downloads to use at your church, Sunday school, VBS, small groups, birthday parties, home school co-ops, etc.|