Engage your kids with scripture in a fun and hands-on way!“Jesus is Prayerful” offers 8 lessons that teach kids about talking to God.They will learn that Jesus’ perfect prayers motivate us to talk to God about anything!
This is one of 4 Learning to Live Like Jesus Craft Devotionals which help your children better understand Jesus and the grace we experience because of Christ’s death on the cross. Each devotional represents a different trait of Jesus: Jesus is obedient, Jesus is loving, Jesus is prayerful, and Jesus is truthful.
Each devotional is easily adaptable to your child's age, skills, and interests. The crafts are simple to do and use many common household items. You can print the PDF or access it via your computer or mobile device.
Each day’s devotional is split into the following sections:
- Craft Word: The word highlighted from the scripture passage which connects to the craft for the day.
- Let’s Have Fun: The craft or activity designed to help kids learn to live like Jesus because of His great love for us.
- Let’s Chat: The short, simple, and easy explanation of the scripture passage to help kids understand deeper truths of God’s Word and to help parents more easily explain truths that are hard for young kids to grasp.
- Notes: A section left intentionally blank for you use as you see fit. Write notes to prepare or record the things your kids learned while doing that day’s devotional.
Format: a digital download that includes:
- 25 page PDF with 8 different lessons and help for how to use the devotional, a shopping list for craft supplies, and an explanation of how to adapt devotional use for a variety of age groups
|Please help us be able to continue to provide great resources for kids and families by not copying and distributing the file or printables beyond your own children. Please choose the product version "Bulk License" for bulk downloads to use at your church, Sunday school, VBS, small groups, birthday parties, home school co-ops, etc.|