Motherhood is a hard job! This collection of verses will encourage you as you grow in the role that God has given mothers. Also included is an encouraging card for those fellow-mamas in the trenches.
This pack includes the following verses on printable cards:
- Galatians 6:9: "Let us not be weary in doing good..."
- Colossians 2:9-10a: "For in Christ all the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily, and in Him you are full."
- 2 Timothy 4:2: "Preach the word; be urgent in season and out of season."
- Quote by the designer based on 1 Peter 5:2-4: "As you shepherd their souls, lead them to the chief shepherd."
- James 1:5: "But if any of you lacks wisdom, let [her] ask of God.”
- Proverbs 22:6: "Train up a child in the way he should go.”
- Deuteronomy 6:6-7: "And these words which I command you today, shall be on your heart..."
- Hebrews 12:11: "All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful... "
Format: A digital download that includes 1 PDF (3 pages) of Scripture cards and 1 PDF of a mom encouragement printable greeting card.
Ways to use these cards:
- Send with an encouraging note to a friend
- Great for homeschool or Sunday School lessons.
- Pray the verses with your family.
- Memorize them with your children, Bible study group, or friends.
- Keep your Scripture cards displayed so you can talk about them often.
- Look up the Scriptures in your Bible. Copy them and make your own illustrations.
- Hole punch the Scripture cards and put them together with a book clip or piece of ribbon or string.
Bible verses are from public domain translations: King James, World English Bible, and American Standard.
|Please help us be able to continue to provide great resources for kids and families by not copying and distributing the file or printables beyond your own children. Please choose the product version "Bulk License" for bulk downloads to use at your church, Sunday school, VBS, small groups, birthday parties, home school co-ops, etc.|