Convergence is a series of DVDs designed specifically for small groups looking for more than just Bible study. Convergence will examine the intersections between faith and real life with the goal of sparking deeper conversations and stronger community within small groups.
Each DVD features Donald Miller (Blue Like Jazz) facilitating a conversation with another well-known Christian author or speaker about the challenges that Christians face while trying to integrate faith with real life.
Join Donald Miller and Dr. John Townsend (Boundaries) As they explore what the Bible has to say about raising kids.
The following topics are covered in 4 episodes (approx 18-21 minutes each) and an included discussion guide:
- How did God design parenting?
- How does parenting change as children grow?
- Why is parenting so challenging?
- What rewards come from the process of helping kids grow up?
- How can we parent in community?
Approx Running Time: 76 Minutes