XTB (eXplore The Bible) is a series of Bible reading notes designed especially for 7-11 year-olds. XTB encourages children to understand, apply and pray through the Bible in an accessible and thought-provoking way. XTB also links in with Table Talk, a Bible reading resource for families – so you can use the two books together, or on their own, whichever suits you best.
Zoom in on Exodus, Matthew and Acts.
Use the Map Book to see for yourself where everything happens.
Issue Three of XTB is called Comings and Goings. Three months of Bible readings to help you investigate Jesus' miracles and teaching in Matthew's Gospel, escape from Egypt with the thrilling book of Exodus, and join Paul on a dangerous journey in the book of Acts. Includes a free XTB Mini Map Book.
- The first 15 days go through Acts chapters 15-18
- Day 16 dives into Exodus and looks through chapters 1-4 over 9 days
- We then pick up in Matthew chapters 13-18 between days 26-45
- Day 46 brings us back to Exodus and we go through chapters 5-12 until day 61
- A quick flashback to Genesis on day 62, relevant to Exodus
- And then back again the next day to Exodus, until day 65, ending in ch 14
- A series of puzzles and questions at the very end of the book offer a chance to look into other parts of the Bible not covered here. There are also some pretty serious maps of Paul's journey on the very last page.
Recommended ages: 7-11